Ticket Machu Picchu
Покупайте билеты безопасно и быстро
RU USD  
Page 1 of 11
Vistadome package to Machu Picchu (1day)
R. M.
18 янв 2008, 13:51

Hello there,

First of all, congratulations on your very nicely done web-site! However, I am a little confused regarding the price for Vistadome 1 train... You say that the price is fixed at US$185.00, but I've just tried to make a booking directly with PeruRail and was given the price of US$131.00 for the date that I need (13 March 2008).

I presume they do give some discount for booking directly with them (for regular price listed is US$142.00 for a round-trip on Vistadome 1), but I would very much appreciate if you could let me know why there is such big difference between your price and theirs.

Furthermore, what is the breakdown of the price you ask for a 1 day Vistadome tour?

Many thanks and best regards from Jerusalem,

Robert

Re: Vistadome package to Machu Picchu (1day)
18 янв 2008, 16:08

Dear Robert,

Thank you very much for your nice comments about our website and for your interest in our services. I really don't know were have you seen the price of US$ 185 for the Vistadome train on our website because we don't sell the train separately.

We only offer a full day tour and a 2 day tour, all services included (entrance ticket, lunch, transfers, etc), that is why our prices are higher than the one's of PeruRail. The reason we don't sell the train separately is because we don't add any surcharge to PeruRail's price, so it wouldn't be a good business for us. Please check our page http://www.machupicchu-tour.com/tour/inclusions.php?lg=en to see what is included in the total price.

Should you need anything else, feel free to contact us again.

Best wishes from Peru,

Page 1 of 11

Explainations about these messages