Ticket Machu Picchu
Покупайте билеты безопасно и быстро
RU USD  
Page 1 of 11
G1 G2 G3
Sean P.
12 окт 2017, 23:03

Hi, hope you're having a great day. :)

Can you please explain the difference between G1 G2 and G3 in regards to Machu Picchu mountain and ruins ticket. As well as Huayan mountain and MP ruins ticket. I've read your webpage several times and understand 1&2. Is G3 and all day?

:(

I would have booked that instead.

If there is anyway to let me know BEFORE someone goes to purchase the tickets ?? I would be eternally greatful.

Thank you very much

Sean D.

Re: G1 G2 G3
13 окт 2017, 08:17

Hello Sean,

Thank you for your message and for purchasing your tickets with our company.

There are several different tickets to visit Machu Picchu and the mountains that are inside the site. It really depends on what do you want to visit. Machu Picchu can no longer be visited the entire day with one single tickets.

As explained on our website, there are 3 different tickets with 3 different times to visit Machu Picchu only: - G1 visit from 6 am to 12 m - G2 visit from 12 m to 5.30 pm - G3 visit from 1 pm to 5.30 pm If you want to stay the entire day, you must purchase 2 tickets, one for the morning and one for the afternoon.

The Machu picchu mountain is located inside on the left of Machu Picchu. It can only be visited in the morning (MP G1) in 2 schedules: - Machu Picchu G1 +Machu Mountain G1    from 7 am to 8 am, the rest of the time you spend in Machu Picchu from 6 am until 12 m. - Machu Picchu G1 +Machu Mountain G2    from 9 am to 10 am, the rest of the time you spend in Machu Picchu from 6 am until 12 m.

The Wayna PIcchu mountain is also located inside on the right of Machu Picchu. It can only be visited in the morning (MP G1) in 2 schedules:

- Machu Picchu G1 +Wayna Picchu  G1    from 7 am to 8 am, the rest of the time you spend in Machu Picchu from 6 am until 12 m. - Machu Picchu G1 +Machu Mountain G2    from 10 am to 11 am, the rest of the time you spend in Machu Picchu from 6 am until 12 m.

On this page you can see the details and a picture: https://www.ticket-machupicchu.com/ticket/limitations.php?lg=en

It really depends on the time you will arrive there and the mountain you want to visit too. Most people prefer Wayna picchu.

We still have time to change the type of ticket you purchased.

Best regards,

Sean P.
15 окт 2017, 19:14

Hi Heidi.

Thanks for your quick response. I will be in Aguas Calientes for 3 or 4 days and plan to do both hikes in the morning. I appreciate you explaining the difference between the tickets.

Have a fantastic day :)

Sean D.

Sean P.
18 ноя 2017, 20:37

Hi :)

I recently booked 2 tours through the web site,

MP + MP mountain 7am group Monday April 2nd. & MP + Wayna 10am group Tuesday April 3rd.

If it?s not too much trouble would you mind confirming that these dates are correct and that payment has been made.

Thank you for your time. Sean.

21 ноя 2017, 20:03

Hello Sean,

I confirm you dates and type of tickets are correct. I remind you these are not tours, these are only entrance tickets with nothing else included.

Kind regards,

Sean P.
12 янв 2018, 15:36

Hi Heidi

I hope you had a great New Years. I was just wondering if the tickets for MP had come in yet?

Many thanks

Sean :)

Page 1 of 11

Explainations about these messages